DMP – Bona-Bite
BONA-BITE is a medium viscosity vinyl polysiloxane (VPS) material specifically for bite registrations with extremely high final Shore A hardness.
Bona-Bite has a fast intraoral setting time and retains enough flexibility for easy trimming or cutting. The outstanding handling characteristics are essential for an accurate occlusal registration at the first attempt.
- Making accurate occlusal registrations
- Standard bite registrations in the end bite position
- Key material for needle point registration
- Production of small model segments
- Extremely high Shore A hardness
- Highly thixotropic
- Ideal consistency
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Remarkable tear strength
- Outstanding resistance to elastic rebound
- Void free
- Non sticky