Ivoclar Vivadent – IPS e.max CAD
IPS e.max CAD is the world's best-selling glass-ceramic¹. It is suitable for the efficient fabrication of full-contour restorations and is known for its versatile application options, comprehensive range of indications and for its high strength of 530 MPa².
Both its esthetic properties and durability have been confirmed by everyday clinical practice.
"Blue" restorations can either be:
- polished and then crystallized
- glazed and crystallized in a single step
- stained, glazed and crystallized in a single step
- Minimally invasive crowns (1 mm)³
- Three-unit bridges (up to the second premolar as the terminal abutment)
- Veneers, thin veneers (0.4 mm) and occlusal veneers
- Inlays, onlays, partial crowns
- Excellent esthetics and high strength of 530 MPa2, efficiently created in the dental practice
- Broad range of indications for your chairside CAD/CAM system
- Minimally invasive crown preparation, adhesively cemented
- Clinical long-term success and scientifically documented results
¹ Based on sales figures
² Average biaxial flexural strength, measured over 10 years, R&D Ivoclar Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein
³ On the basis of long-term clinical evidence and the material's high strength, the fabrication of crowns with a minimum thickness of 1 mm is allowed if an adhesive cementation technique is used.