DMP – Bright Posterior
BRIGHT Posterior is a light curing, radiopaque composite designed for posterior restorations.
Its outstanding handling characteristics ensure a fast and easy placement with excellent aesthetic results. The innovative technology used results in remarkable physical properties which enhance its strength and durability leading to a long-lasting restoration.
- Direct restorations (Class I, II) including occlusal surfaces
- Core build ups
- Indirect restorations
Characteristics – Advantages
- Exceptional handling characteristics
- Excellent strength and wear resistant
- Very low polymerization shrinkage
- Fast curing for 3mm increment