DMP – BONASCAN BITE AIR
BONASCAN Bite Air is a scannable medium viscosity vinyl polysiloxane (VPS) material for bite registrations and is ideal for dentists who prefer traditional impression methods but who want to take advantage of the benefits of digital technology.
Bonascan Bite Air is characterized by its mousse-like consistency making it very light on extrusion. Due to its high thixotropy (non drip) it ensures accurate placement and enhanced patient comfort. It has a fast intraoral setting time and retains enough flexibility for easy trimming or cutting.
- Making accurate occlusal registrations
- Standard bite registrations in the end bite position
- Key material for needle point registration
- Production of small model segments
- Mousse-like consistency
- Optically optimized scans
- Highly precision images because of powder free direct scanning
- Traditional impression techniques
- Process optimization (elimination of model pouring)
- Careful and magnified evaluation of the impression
- Increased efficiency in the collaboration with the laboratory
- Immediate feedback from the laboratory or specialist