DMP – BONA-BITE AIR
BONA-BITE Air is a medium viscosity vinyl polysiloxane (VPS) material for bite registrations which is characterized by its mousse-like consistency making it very light on extrusion.
Due to its high thixotropy (non drip) it ensures accurate placement and enhanced patient comfort. It has a fast intraoral setting time and retains enough flexibility for easy trimming or cutting.
- Making accurate occlusal registrations
- Standard bite registrations in the end bite position
- Key material for needle point registration
- Production of small model segments
- Mousse-like consistency
- Very high Shore A hardness
- Highly thixotropic
- Ideal consistency
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Remarkable tear strength
- Outstanding resistance to elastic rebound
- Void free
- Non sticky